Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Black retro-style mirror wall mirror bathroom scale and dressing mirror-8 inch
- WALL MOUNTED MIRROR - black 2
- High-Back Chair, Lazy Sofa Foldable Single Rectangle Backrest Sofa (color 5 )
- Trademark Global Pontiac Padded Swivel Bar Stool
- LIUSHUI Waterfall Faucet Copper Bathroom Lavatory Hot and Cold Faucet Single Hole Bathroom Wash Basin Fauce with Hose (Design A)
- TSAR003 Oil-Rubbed Bronze Tall Single Handle Lever Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet
- LJ European Style Black Shower Set Retro Faucet Wall-mounted Pressurized Shower ( Size A1 )
- Sanlingo Iris Vintage-Style Bath Fitting Retro Look
- LYHSWANG Round Bathroom Shower Chrome Finish Led Handheld Shower Head Single Hole 3 colors Led Shower Head Temperature Digital Display
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Mixer tap Faucet Kitchen Sink tap Pull-Out spout Head redating spout Faucet Sink with hot and Cold Water Mixer taps (color -, Size -)
- BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FLFH MAX Lithium Flex Vacuum with Stick Vacuum Floor Head and Pet Hair Brush, 20-volt - Cordless
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers