Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- USE Mission Arts Console, Rubbed Bronze
- Fashion Floor Coat Rack Creative Solid Wood Bedroom Hanger Simple Clothes Shelf Home Coat Rack
- Hot Knobs HK1033-KRA Dark Metallic bluee Round Glass Cabinet Knob - Aluminum Post
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Single Handle Single Hole Copper Hot and Cold
- Polished Chrome DECOLAV 9297-CP Decorative Push Button Umbrella Drain with Overflow, Polished Chrome
- Modern Kitchen Sink Tap Single Lever Swivel 304 Stailess Steel Mixer Kitchen Tap Faucet
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers