Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Artzfolio Hanuman Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board golden Frame 16 X 20Inch
- E XIAODONG Bedroom Bedside Table 2 Drawers Storage Cabinet Lockers Telephone Table Easy to Move (color D)
- French Oak Grey Black 4-Tier Classic Tubes Furinno 17091BE WH Turn-N-Tube 5-Tier Compact Multipurpose Shelf, Single, Beech White
- Chocolate Semicircle Doormat Brown Toned Classical Medieval Foliage Motifs with Curved Stripes Pattern Halfmoon doormats H 47.2 xD 70.8 Pale Brown Beige
- Silver Half Round Door mats Vintage Style Floral Ornaments Flowers with Leaves Retro Classical Bridal Inspired Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 White Grey
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Shower mixer thermostatic shower Mixer Taps, hot & cold water shower set brass faucets A heated water 2-pack
- Hudson Reed OFF951 Grey Gloss Wall Unit Storage Cabinets, Gloss Grey, 300mm
- Basin Faucetwashbasin, Copper Tap, Washbasin, Washbasin, Bathroom, Hot and Cold Water Mixing Tap.
- Oudan All Copper Split The Single Three-Hole Two Holes Basin Mixer Hot and Cold Taps Basin Washbasin Hp3036 (color -, Size -)
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished in-Wall Hot and Cold Water Faucet Double Handle Double Hole Copper Kitchen Sink Faucet Laundry Trough Mop Pool
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers