Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- Artzfolio Hanuman Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board golden Frame 16 X 20Inch
- E XIAODONG Bedroom Bedside Table 2 Drawers Storage Cabinet Lockers Telephone Table Easy to Move (color D)
- French Oak Grey Black 4-Tier Classic Tubes Furinno 17091BE WH Turn-N-Tube 5-Tier Compact Multipurpose Shelf, Single, Beech White
- Chocolate Semicircle Doormat Brown Toned Classical Medieval Foliage Motifs with Curved Stripes Pattern Halfmoon doormats H 47.2 xD 70.8 Pale Brown Beige
- Baxton Studio Valletta Wood and Metal Transitional Stool, Set of 2
- Zelancio Universal Wood Knife Holder Wooden Knife Block for Any Knife, Stainless Steel
- Chrome Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap with Flexible Fittings R24300
- Kitchen Brass Retrobathroom Sink Taps Stainless Steel Modern Kitchen Cold Hot Water Kitchen Faucet Tap
- Kitchen Faucet Brass Antique Double Hole White Ceramic Double Handle Basin Faucet Sitting Basin Kitchen Sink Faucet
- SEBAS HOME Taps Faucet Basin Mixer Full Copper Above Counter Basin Hot And Cold Water Faucet Retro Brown Ancient Basin Faucet
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers