Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
D copper models without water inlet pipe SunSuiAmoy basin lavatory faucet basin faucet special offer,A paragraph thickened copper, without tube fruit faucet kaupte2021-Bidet Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Style12 Diameter 78(inch& xFF09; Deer，Personalized Floor mats Illustration of Male Stag with Soft Pale colors Antlers Wildlife Nature Artful Print D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
- Mini Stool Footstool Step Stools Solid Wood Stool Makeup Stool Creative Dressing Stool Home Dining Stool Fabric Small Bench Simple Modern (color B)
- DYHOZZ Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Household Door Landing Storage Rack Garden Umbrella Stand Size 48cm × 15cm × 13cm Umbrella Stand
- Simple Stool Wrought Iron Metal Upholstered Footstool Dining Table Stool Multi-Purpose for Living Room Bedroom Restaurant Yellow Maximum Load Capacity 150kg
- WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Flax Bed Cover Large Back Home Bedroom Sofa Soft Case Pillow Multifunction Washable Country Style, There Is Headboard No Headboard, 4 colors, 11 Choices ( color
- AmzGxp Creative Modern Silver Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall Single Hole Single Handle One Faucet Brass
- Builders Shoppe 1153TB Classic 16 Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- ZGRK Vintage Antique Brass redary Single Level Single Hole Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps bathroom furniture fitting A-075
- Castle Stone Crackle Ekena Millwork CM17ROUWF redherham Ceiling Medallion, 18 OD x 3 1 2 ID x 1 1 2 P, Ultra Pure White
- Copper Single Cold Faucet Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet Wash Basin Faucet Basin Faucet Chrome (Size 162MM)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Full Copper Square Hot and Cold 360° redation
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...