Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
D copper models without water inlet pipe SunSuiAmoy basin lavatory faucet basin faucet special offer,A paragraph thickened copper, without tube fruit faucet kaupte2021-Bidet Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Style12 Diameter 78(inch& xFF09; Deer，Personalized Floor mats Illustration of Male Stag with Soft Pale colors Antlers Wildlife Nature Artful Print D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
- Mini Stool Footstool Step Stools Solid Wood Stool Makeup Stool Creative Dressing Stool Home Dining Stool Fabric Small Bench Simple Modern (color B)
- DYHOZZ Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Household Door Landing Storage Rack Garden Umbrella Stand Size 48cm × 15cm × 13cm Umbrella Stand
- Simple Stool Wrought Iron Metal Upholstered Footstool Dining Table Stool Multi-Purpose for Living Room Bedroom Restaurant Yellow Maximum Load Capacity 150kg
- Casino Semicircular CushionCasino Roulette Cartoon Pattern Nights Vacations Parties Enjoyment Crowded Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 orange Red Black
- Oudan Taps Fine Copper Antique European Single Hole Basin Wash Basin Hot And Cold Water Faucet Eb (color -, Size -)
- Imitation Jade Hot And Cold Water Faucet gold
- Dragon Ball Z Super K9 Crystal Ball 3D LED redating Night Light Laser Engraved Changes colors (Goku 1 Star)
- Taps Kitchen Basin Mixer Pull Out Mixerchrome Finish Kitchen Faucet Hot & Cold Water Tap 360 Degree redation
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Full Copper Square Hot and Cold 360° redation
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...