- Coram pro Med 300, Duschklappsitz grey chrom TüV geprüft, 3020SD05NT
- Kai&Guo Black Oil Brushed Antique Bronze Basin Faucet Tall Swivel Basin Mixer Tap Hot & Cold Bathroom Faucet Sink Water Faucet,antique short
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Bath basin taps full copper hot and cold single hole faucet surface wash basins bathroom cabinets plus high Taps
- SHLONG Tap Sink Faucet Bronze Above Counter Basin redating Antique Copper Hot Single Single Hole Basin Faucet
- Kenroy Home Edis 3 Light Vanity, Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Taps Kitchen Basin Bathroom Washroomkitchen Hot and Cold Water Can redate Wash Basin Basin Basin.
- PRC Stainless Steel Milk Boiler-3 Ltrs
- Bookcase Ladders Simple Herringbone Solid Wood Ladder Home Folding Five-Step Solid Wood Small Ladder Multi-Function Indoor Ascending Stair Chair Stool (color Brown, Size 34 59 88cm)
- Artzfolio Still Life with Sunflowers & Apples Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board White Frame 19.1 X 16Inch
- Footstool Household Simple PU Multifunction Small Stool Living Room Sofa Bench Change shoes Bench Storage Stool GMING (color A, Size 30x30x35cm)
- Bseack Swivel Chair Computer Chair, with Roller Swivel Chair 360° redation Conference Chair Suitable for Home Office 4 colors (color orange)
- Floral Half Round Door mats Romantic pink Flower Bouquet Blooms in Soft Pastel Tones Botanical Rococo Design Bathroom Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Light Pink
- Breathable Sleeping Mattress Topper Mat, Soft Thicken Ergonomics Tatami Futon Floor mat Pad Japanese Bed roll for Student Dormitory-D 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- SpotcolorArt Texas State Vintage Flag Handcrafted Framed Canvas Print
- Single Cold Basin Faucet Bathroom Faucet Basin Mixer Bathroom Sink Faucet Tall Chrome Brass Faucet for Cold Water
- Exclusive Home Curtains Medallion Blackout Window Curtain Panel Pair with Grommet Top, 52x84, Burgundy, 2 Piece
- Novogratz x Globe 70 Floor Lamp, White, Matte Finish, Faux Wood Accents, On Off Foot Switch 12977
- Bathroom Taps Basin Mixer Faucet,Copper black Retro Low Style Wrench Switch Hot And Cold Mixed Water
- 2 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, and two holes, 3 holes, a vanity area with sink and faucet
- Novopus Bathroom faucet：Bathroom Sink Faucet - redatable Oil-Rubbed Bronze Centerset Single Handle One Hole
- Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Kitchen Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Water Sink Dishwasher Faucet Seven-Pipe
- Mangeoo Quartz, oat color paint faucet, all copper redary hot and cold kitchen sink, three inlet water purifier, faucet,Chrome plating color
- Paderno Stainless Steel 2 7 8 Quart Sauce Pot
- Creative Co-Op DA8643 Set of 3 White Ceramic Canisters with Numbers
- Oudan Sink Taps European retro style copper Seated Basin Hot and cold Brushed Double handle Single hole kitchen Double hole
- Pullable Faucet All Copper Body Shampoo hot and Cold Basin Faucet wash Hand Bathroom Bathroom Lift Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Ancient Face Basin Faucet-Yiyu Brand All-Copper Cold and Hot Water Face Basin Faucet Ancient Face Basin Faucet
- Sylvania 60121 Weymouth Sconce Light, LED, Flush Mount, Dimmable Bulb Included Vintage Fixture, Antique Black
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.