- Coram pro Med 300, Duschklappsitz grey chrom TüV geprüft, 3020SD05NT
- Kai&Guo Black Oil Brushed Antique Bronze Basin Faucet Tall Swivel Basin Mixer Tap Hot & Cold Bathroom Faucet Sink Water Faucet,antique short
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Bath basin taps full copper hot and cold single hole faucet surface wash basins bathroom cabinets plus high Taps
- SHLONG Tap Sink Faucet Bronze Above Counter Basin redating Antique Copper Hot Single Single Hole Basin Faucet
- Kenroy Home Edis 3 Light Vanity, Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Taps Kitchen Basin Bathroom Washroomkitchen Hot and Cold Water Can redate Wash Basin Basin Basin.
- PRC Stainless Steel Milk Boiler-3 Ltrs
- Furniture Pub Bar Height Barstool Footrest, Modern Design Bar Stool Dining Chairs with Brown Faux Leather Seat and gold Metal Legs
- Tony home- Vintage Solid Wood Wine Rack Bar Wall Hanging Cup Holder Wall Hanging Wine Cabinet Restaurant Decoration Home Wine Cabinets ( Size 50cm )
- shoes Bench Leisure Simple Sofa Chair Stool Single Chair 0522A (color Red)
- bluee TXXM Barstools Bar Chair Cafe Stool high Stool Breakfast Stool Counter Stool Black Multicolor (color Pink)
- New Creative Coat Rack Simple Wall Solid Wood Wall Hanging Living Room Bedroom Decoration Hanger Wall (color Wood color, Size 10 Hook)
- XQY Desk Shelves, Office Simple Bookshelves, Student Bookshelves,Desktop Shelves, Storage Racks, Finishing Racks, Mini-Telescopic Small Office Desk Storage Shelves
- Decorry Vegetables Basin Kitchen Basin Copper Alloy Single-Hole Mixing Valve Faucet Cold redatably
- Franco DuckTales Twin Comforter Navy
- B Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Hot and cold, and can be redated, washbasin, copper, single handle single hole sink faucet, D.
- Eurosports Adjustable Counter Height Bar Stools Set of 2,PU Leather Modern Swivel Barstools with Back, Black
- OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro 3.5QT Covered Saucepan
- Faucet Vintage Plated Mixer Kitchen Faucet Faucet Mixer Luxury gold Solid Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet Deck Mounted Luxury Basin Mixer Faucet
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Hot and Cold Faucet redating Sink Sink Faucet
- Sweet Jojo Designs Girl or Boy Accent Floor Rug Bedroom Decor for bluee and Green Modern Dinosaur Kids Bedding Collection
- Carno CAR002 Bath Shower Mixer
- Oudan Faucet Basin Faucetvintage American Antique Faucet Hot and Cold Green Bronze Pure Copper European Bathroom Counter Basin Faucet (color -, Size -)
- NuLOOM HJZOM1B Hand Tufted Classie Shag Rug, 3' x 5', bluee Multi
- BMY Bathroom Accessories Faucet Hot And Cold Hose Explosion-proof Stainless Steel Two Pieces (Size 100cm)
- Brass Single Handle Black Basin Faucet Deck Mounted Countertop Bathroom Basin Sink Mixers with Hot and Cold Water
- Party Girls S Shower Mixer, All copper smart thermostat shower bathroom hot shower faucet shower set
- Apera Instruments AI1205 PH60S-E Replacement Probe for PH60S Pocket pH Tester
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.